Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Reaction Score
Who Dat? Maybe Koby wants to spend some time at MSG this year. Closer to home. All good.

Reaction Score
Do they do crystal balls for transfers too? I’d believe it if there was anyone else saying it too

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
If we do. Are we a top 3 team next year?

If we get all 3…I think we’re the best team in America again. If AK returns there’s zero question in my mind.

PS this is nuts - I said from the start my ideal would be all 3 if they buy in to what Coach is selling…if not, I think Mahaney and McNeeley are best duo but I’ll take any combo with McNeeley.

If we get all 3, this team is going to be REALLY fun again.

Reaction Score
Old Dogs Dog GIF by Storyful

Reaction Score
If we get all 3…I think we’re the best team in America again. If AK returns there’s zero question in my mind.

PS this is nuts - I said from the start my ideal would be all 3 if they buy in to what Coach is selling…if not, I think Mahaney and McNeeley are best duo but I’ll take any combo with McNeeley.

I got sheet for beeching about our freshman class all year but I’m ecstatic to be proven wrong. We could be a better three point team than last year which is crazy to think

Reaction Score

If we get all 3, this team is going to be REALLY fun again
Oh 100%. We're definitely in the running w/o Karaban. But with karaban... man we are going to be incredible.

Reaction Score

All Hurley needs to do, is show some tape of the unselfish motion offense that they ran this repeat National Campionship season, where any of the skilled scorers on the floor could get good scoring opportunities, or find themselves with the ball as time is running out on the shot clock needing to create their own shot, make one of those last second passes to a cutting teammate or knocking down a contested three.

Shots will be there and plays to be made if they come here and buy into Hurley's system. Think about it! Where else can they go to improve their scoring, passing and defense? UConn will continue to be the most entertaining team to watch, where NBA franchises will be watching the capabilities of the players and not so fixated on their individual stats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom