Kobe | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kobe

Reaction Score
It's all well and good when it's a rivalry. But c'mon.....this guy has no right being here other than the fact that his team sucks. Same reason all these Providence fans come on our board. It's actually pretty pathetic that they have so little to do other than yap at our heels. You can't talk smack when your team constantly sucks. Once your team does something.....and more appropriately, does something against ours, just stay away.
Providence usually gives us a good game and frequently beats us. It's fun.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I mean who’s winning? We have a thread dedicated to him
It's all well and good when it's a rivalry. But c'mon.....this guy has no right being here other than the fact that his team sucks. Same reason all these Providence fans come on our board. It's actually pretty pathetic that they have so little to do other than yap at our heels. You can't talk smack when your team constantly sucks. Once your team does something.....and more appropriately, does something against ours, just stay away.
There are a lot of ways to look at the same thing. He was one of the best posters when his and our team were stuck in AAC purgatory. We left to greener pastures and he was still stuck in the AAC in a much worse situation with our bolting. So I'm sure it ticked him off even if his school would have taken that same opportunity. You know how everyone here was ticked off when Cuse left. Cinci got lucky with the Big12 invite. When he came here and laughed at the Church League because situations reversed it was trolling.

But when he was called out he showed up and I applaud him for that. His response was hysterical. If you don't think he would trade places with our championships vs his economically better situation you don't remember him as a poster before we left the AAC.

If he still bears a grudge towards this forum then I'm misinterpreting who he is.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of ways to look at the same thing. He was one of the best posters when his and our team were stuck in AAC purgatory. We left to greener pastures and he was still stuck in the AAC in a much worse situation with our bolting. So I'm sure it ticked him off even if his school would have taken that same opportunity. You know how everyone here was ticked off when Cuse left. Cinci got lucky with the Big12 invite. When he came here and laughed at the Church League because situations reversed it was trolling.

But when he was called out he showed up and I applaud him for that. His response was hysterical. If you don't think he would trade places with our championships vs his economically better situation you don't remember him as a poster before we left the AAC.

If he still bears a grudge towards this forum then I'm misinterpreting who he is.
He showed up which is more than you can say about Cincinnati when they play Xavier the past 15+ seasons.

Reaction Score
Providence usually gives us a good game and frequently beats us. It's fun.
Yeah, and that's their Super Bowl. They have nothing else. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

Was awesome when they beat us in 2004 w Gomes. I'm sure they enjoyed that. Me....I enjoyed our NC a little better. Just like last season. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Me personally......I can't imagine how lame my life would have to be where I would have to go on another team's message board (one that is vastly superior to mine in every way shape and form on any objective measure) and try and exert myself....but again, however you get yourself off, go for it

Reaction Score
One of the best things about games and sports is smack talk when the smack talk is done in good humor. Kobe exemplifies this. I suggest you not take his quips as anything more than good natured humor.
Maybe initially but as of late it has been more of the uncreative, boring "derp derp you gUyZ are in a lOw mAjOr" conference variety of "smack talk".

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Maybe initially but as of late it has been more of the uncreative, boring "derp derp you gUyZ are in a lOw mAjOr" conference variety of "smack talk".
I never said he deserves style points. It must sound funny to him.

IMM it’s no different than the “Providence has a chance” or past quips such as twenty minutes and Hilton Units we love to beat to death.

Reaction Score
I like when opposing fans come here. If nothing else, they can get @temery a little cash when they click the Amazon link.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom