Kobe Weighs In on WNBA Players (Hint: UConn Content) | The Boneyard

Kobe Weighs In on WNBA Players (Hint: UConn Content)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I disagree 100% with Kobe. None of those players could play in the D-league, never mind on men's top college basketball teams. The strength, athleticism, and size is simply not there.

His comments are too bad really. Will do nothing to endear NBA fans to the WNBA, that's for sure.

Reaction Score
I disagree 100% with Kobe. None of those players could play in the D-league, never mind on most men's college basketball teams. The strength, athleticism, and size is simply not there.

Now I can't say for sure one way or another, but I'm going to go with Kobe's opinion over yours, if for no other reason than he knows more about playing in the NBA than you (or I) ever will.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
He brought this topic up because he was projecting (hallucinating) about his daughter:rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Now I can't say for sure one way or another, but I'm going to go with Kobe's opinion over yours, if for no other reason than he knows more about playing in the NBA than you (or I) ever will.
:eek:Well... Kyrie Irving once thought the earth was flat and I disagreed with him. For no other reason than I’ve been living on the earth longer than him.:D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I do hope (assume) you are being sarcastic.

Ok Kobe, I know you're just trying not to dash your daughters hopes, but this really isn't helpful.

If (IF), somebody from the WNBA could play in the NBA, you don't think they would have tried already? If not for the publicity or fame or women empowerment, but at least for the pay increase.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I do hope (assume) you are being sarcastic.

Ok Kobe, I know you're just trying not to dash your daughters hopes, but this really isn't helpful.

If (IF), somebody from the WNBA could play in the NBA, you don't think they would have tried already? If not for the publicity or fame or women empowerment, but at least for the pay increase.
Yea, Britney Griner is still waiting for that NBA tryout that Mark Cuban promised her in 2013.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
:eek:Well... Kyrie Irving once thought the earth was flat and I disagreed with him. For no other reason than I’ve been living on the earth longer than him.:D

I will take Stewie over Kyrie even in the NBA as he methodically continues to suck the blood out of different NBA clubs. At least Stewie would be a postitive influence on the team. ;);)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I will take Stewie over Kyrie even in the NBA as he methodically continues to suck the blood out of different NBA clubs. At least Stewie would be a postitive influence on the team. ;);)
:eek: Kyrie is from NJ -he probably can't help himself. :D

Reaction Score
Even in her prime which NBA player was DT going to guard? BTW that Warriors team choke badly.

Put DT on a similar sized Kyrie! DT would have scored her fair share of points. Warriors win in 7.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Put DT on a similar sized Kyrie! DT would have scored her fair share of points. Warriors win in 7.
So that game winner Kyrie hit in game 7, DT would have blocked that shot? And when Curry couldn’t get around that hedge from Kevin Love to get a shot off, DT would have blow right by Love? Pleas.......e!

Reaction Score
You mean the Kyrie that's 3 inches taller and twice as strong? She'd have trouble getting a shot off other than a 3.

Reaction Score
I disagree 100% with Kobe. None of those players could play in the D-league, never mind on men's top college basketball teams. The strength, athleticism, and size is simply not there.

His comments are too bad really. Will do nothing to endear NBA fans to the WNBA, that's for sure.
Forget college, they would have problems playing against a good high school boys teams.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
tenor.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member