KO technical | The Boneyard

KO technical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It happened so fast I did not know what KO said to the ref to merit a technical. I thought the refs did a very poor job last night. Phil Nolan set his feet clearly and was called for block. It seemed like Bryant had some fouls on Boatright which were not called.

Reaction Score
It happened so fast I did not know what KO said to the ref to merit a technical. I thought the refs did a very poor job last night. Phil Nolan set his feet clearly and was called for block. It seemed like Bryant had some fouls on Boatright which were not called.
The refs were horrible both ways, you didn't mention the won where the ref gave Nolan the charge when he wasn't even close to being in position and the push off called on Bryant's point guard when Boat slipped and the Bryant guard didn't even touch him.

Reaction Score
The refs were horrible both ways, you didn't mention the won where the ref gave Nolan the charge when he wasn't even close to being in position and the push off called on Bryant's point guard when Boat slipped and the Bryant guard didn't even touch him.

Very true. I remembered that Boatright slip and nobody touched him.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Agreed there were missed calls and bad calls on both ends. Criticize Welsh all we want but Nolan should have picked up that third foul in the first half and AB could have had several more called on him.

The issue for KO was RB turned up the intensity and was driving to the lane and prior to the technical play there were a couple of plays he got hammered. The play in which the technical came was clean. Great move on the part of KO whether the technical was deserved or not because Ryan was getting frustrated with the non calls and KO let Ryan know he had his back.

Reaction Score
Thanks, you are right. Ryan was hammered in the previous few plays. KO looked surprised by the technical and to be honest, so was I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom