KO On the ESPNU MBB Podcast with Seth & Andy | The Boneyard

KO On the ESPNU MBB Podcast with Seth & Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love me some KO! Sounds like if it goes as planned Facey will start at the 4. Also said Phil will play some 4 so we may see Brimah and Nolan on the court at the same time. Loves Hamilton's versatility. Can play the 1,2,3, or 4

Reaction Score
Love me some KO! Sounds like if it goes as planned Facey will start at the 4. Also said Phil will play some 4 so we may see Brimah and Nolan on the court at the same time. Loves Hamilton's versatility. Can play the 1,2,3, or 4
If we're seeing any Hamilton at the 4 (I still doubt it), some of us have to eat some crow...

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
If we're seeing any Hamilton at the 4 (I still doubt it), some of us have to eat some crow...
I'd be far more surprised to see him at the 1 tbh

Reaction Score
As his main position, definitely no, but I expect to see him play there in certain lineups. KO will probably have to in order to get his best offensive players all on the court.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I think I'm on record as (irritatingly) optimistic, so forgive me for saying this with very little justification. I found Ollie's comments on Purvis a bit concerning. Working on his body language, getting him to play defense and simplifying things doesn't exactly jive with the "NBA's calling" stuff KO has been feeding to the press. Of course this is a rediculous leap to read between the lines of Ollie's positivity in October, but it stood out.

Reaction Score
I don't know, Ollie is a pretty thorough dude, and Krzyzewski is pretty vocal about the importance of coaching things like body language and court demeanor - it could be something as simple as getting on guys to be more vocal on the court. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom