KO - Fun Again | The Boneyard

KO - Fun Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but a couple of weeks ago Ollie withdrew his lawsuit against Glen Miller and his wife regarding the libel/slander claims. I'd be twirling too if I finally rid myself of a crap lawsuit (even if the Plaintiff). The time and energy suck just isn't worth it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not sure if it's been reported yet, but a couple of weeks ago Ollie withdrew his lawsuit against Glen Miller and his wife regarding the libel/slander claims. I'd be twirling too if I finally rid myself of a crap lawsuit (even if the Plaintiff). The time and energy suck just isn't worth it.
Maybe he is moving on. Let's see what happens after the arbitration concludes.

Reaction Score
Yes, this is just one of the steps being taken towards reconciliation by all parties concerned. Coach Calhoun deserves it as does everyone else involved. Big things are ahead after the basketball season. By spring, Chief expects all of Jim’s squads to line up as one brotherhood behind him, as it should be plus 1 special guest. A sincere shout-out to everyone working to make this possible. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not to mention the money suck

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I think Overtime Elite is the right place for KO right now. Even if he's not aware of it, it probably allows him to feel like he is working against a college basketball system that left him embittered.

It's a good rebound for him.

Reaction Score
I think Overtime Elite is the right place for KO right now. Even if he's not aware of it, it probably allows him to feel like he is working against a college basketball system that left him embittered.

It's a good rebound for him.
i see what you did there

Reaction Score
Suddenly the KO haters will have a love affair with Cartiea French Toney as if he’s someone LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom