KO can really screw up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KO can really screw up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
My name is Tim New. I am an Electrical Engineer. I work for John Deere. I live in Fargo, ND. I grew up in Barkhamsted, CT. I'm not anonymous.
Thanks. Have you decided yet where you will retire to?

Reaction Score
The team only made 23% of their 3Pt shots last night. KO clearly needs to do a better job coaching perimeter shooting.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Based on what i saw last night, i think KO will make all the right choices, but KO can really mess things up this year. All these options will allow us all to really question his coaching if we have a dissapointing finish to the year. More than other years. For example, if we lost in 2014 no one was going to complain that Terrance Samuel didnt get enough playing time. Dont get me wrong, Samuel had a couple nice stretches and definitely did his part, but if bazz and boat weren't in foul trouble we all definitely wanted Samuel leading the cheers from the bench. If we lose this year i can definitely see us complaining that someone should have played more. Adams is a likely candidate.

Gibbs.

Reaction Score
There's a Barkhamsted, CT?! I don't know any of the towns north of Hartford.

Actually I just googled it and I see it's just north of Torrington. I was just there for a stag last weekend. I love learning about these obscure little towns I've never heard of.
It's actually NE of Torrington
Route 219 to 317? Over the Barkhamsted Dam is a great ride
The reservoir is really quite a view.
My wife loves that route to BDL from Woodbury
Anything to avoid that disaster called route 84 in Waterbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom