DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
This just in, photo taken of LV fans marching towards John Adams house
1579639422678.jpeg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I just pray they stay away from Sam Adams's house. I really love his beer , and he need not be distracted. Boston Lager is a national treasure! :eek:
I hope you realize you are violating BY policy by posting today. You let a 6th straight victory slip away last night against the much despised Gawd Awful Orange Nation and now you have the temerity to post today?
You’re dead to me...until Thursday night :rolleyes:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I hope you realize you are violating BY policy by posting today. You let a 6th straight victory slip away last night against the much despised Gawd Awful Orange Nation and now you have the temerity to post today?
In my defense, and I admit it is not a convincing argument, I was in Helena , Al watching intently. I yelled "get out on her" at the top of my lungs. By the time my voice carried to Rocky Top, and I am sure it did, the deed was done. Turns out there is a time difference between Alabama and Tennessee! I did not allow for the zone zigzag. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I throw my self on the mercy of the court. :rolleyes:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Many Lady Vol fans don't like John Adams as they think he is too critical of the Lady Vols Program. They probably won't like this article either.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Can't blame Alabama for being beaten on a 1-1000 shot by Renia Davis. That shot is probably more unlikely than any Arike shot. Just happy she got her miracle shot out of her system.

Reaction Score
Good article here along with 23 photos. Also a podcast that mentions DT dropping the "F" bomb that had to be made up. ;)

Not that LadyVol fans are above making stuff up (ahem), but these guys were talking about how competitive some of the TN & UConn athletes were 'back in the day', and he said, "...like Diana Taurasi, who might drop an F-bomb during the course of the game..." Definitely not made up - ha ha.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In my defense, and I admit it is not a convincing argument, I was in Helena , Al watching intently. I yelled "get out on her" at the top of my lungs. By the time my voice carried to Rocky Top, and I am sure it did, the deed was done. Turns out there is a time difference between Alabama and Tennessee! I did not allow for the zone zigzag. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I throw my self on the mercy of the court. :rolleyes:
Humperdink Humperdink Humperdink

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom