Known UConn Basketball games for next year | The Boneyard

Known UConn Basketball games for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have updated this post to reflect the known home-and-away conference matchups.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Lol, I was going crazy b/c I just looked at the first schedule I saw....... it had opening day vs. UcLA, and then a home game against BC, I was like NOOO Way!!! and then I went wait a minute.......sure enough Girls Softball sched or something. I was buggin out for sec though, lol

Reaction Score
Michigan State, NC State, Washington. Those are all great ooc games.

I wish uconn could've had that ooc last year!

Wait . . . . No I don't.

Reaction Score
Michigan State, NC State, Washington. Those are all great ooc games.

I wish uconn could've had that ooc last year!

Wait . . . . No I don't.
Washington is a home and home, by the way.

Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure UConn's @ Syracuse next year since this year was a home and home, and the year before that we played them at home.

Good job otherwise. Anybody know when the full schedule comes out?

Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure UConn's @ Syracuse next year since this year was a home and home, and the year before that we played them at home.

Home-and-homes don't effect the rotation in future years. The road game last year was the "normal" game and the home game was the "extra" game. And now we have a home "normal" game and no "extra" game. Also, regardless, it's official. Note that we played Seton Hall on the road, followed by a home and home, and now we're at their place. And they've done it that way in previous years too.

Reaction Score
Home-and-homes don't effect the rotation in future years. The road game last year was the "normal" game and the home game was the "extra" game. And now we have a home "normal" game and no "extra" game. Also, regardless, it's official. Note that we played Seton Hall on the road, followed by a home and home, and now we're at their place. And they've done it that way in previous years too.

That's awesome. For all the talk of UConn's "season in the shadow", Syracuse and Louisville are two pretty damn good home games, as both will likely be top ten teams pre-season.

Reaction Score

20 minutes...

just kidding, it normally comes out late September, early October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom