KML Practicing with Post Players Today. | The Boneyard

KML Practicing with Post Players Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
According to a Rich Elliott tweet. That's great news, even if she's able to give only 10 minutes in the Louisville game. Wouldn't think she would play against Rutgers.

Another tweet from Rich says KML is participating in a half court drill, apparently she tested well.

Last edited:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
According to a Rich Elliott tweet. That's great news, even if she's able to give only 10 minutes in the Louisville game. Wouldn't think she would play against Rutgers.
My feeling is she will be available for a few minutes against Louisville and then more in the first game of the AAC tourney and by the AAC championship game, 15-20 minutes.

Looking forward to her being 100% by the final four.

Reaction Score
Our prayers for a speedy recovery sounds like they are working......Mentally, its a huge lift for this team...Now, Mo Jeff needs to get her foot heathly......SC will be getting more minutes this weekend and that could be good for her confidence going into March and the NCAA's

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
If she has the energy, that's so great. My only concern is about the advice on recently post-mono players to be careful about increased chances for injuries to an enlarged spleen, and post players are constantly pounded on their backs. But I'm sure the UConn med staff will have done tests about this and at least have recommended additional protection if there is still any noticeable enlargement.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Even if she is limited to just jacking up 6-10 threes, that will be great. Looks like, however, she will be ready to go full bore at the final four, which is the main concern.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I hate it when I am reveling in a foul mood- love a good foul revel - in this case inspired by that small minded DiMauro guy and someone comes along with terrific news! ;) I'm sure she will be brought back with care, but that is more than great news.

Reaction Score
Wow!! Really great news. I don't care if she plays limited minutes for the rest of the season including the AAC tournament. Just want her ready to go when the NCAA tournament starts. I'm certain the medical staff will only allow her to play if she is ready. Number 9 is looking real good.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
FauriaTDDance3.gif

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wow, I'll be the first to admit I did not expect much from her the rest of the year, let alone prior to the NCAA or AAC tourney. Gladly be wrong on this one.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Wow, I'll be the first to admit I did not expect much from her the rest of the year, let alone prior to the NCAA or AAC tourney. Gladly be wrong on this one.
And we will be glad to withhold our wrongful injury suit over your wrongness. Just make sure to make it happens again if any other Husky gets injured in (the distant) future.

Last edited:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
She looks to be practicing with no limitations. Maybe they control how long she goes, but she looked pretty darn good to me.

I wouldn't be against her seeing a few minutes against RU.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
She looks to be practicing with no limitations. Maybe they control how long she goes, but she looked pretty darn good to me.

I wouldn't be against her seeing a few minutes against RU.

I expect to see her vs Rutgers. If she weren't ready to go she wouldn't be participating fully in practice. Her minutes will be limited.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Loved the clip with Bria and the one with Stef. Going to miss those two...they have become very wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom