KML in Sling per JA | The Boneyard

KML in Sling per JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
John Altavilla ‏@jaltavilla11m
@Kaleena23 has her right arm in a sling as she walked into practice with her team. #UConnwomen

John Altavilla ‏@jaltavilla10m
Don't know why, don't know for how long yet. Just telling you want my eyes saw #UConnwomen @Kaleena23

John Altavilla ‏@jaltavilla1m
We have been alerted that news on @Kaleena23 is forthcoming. This would be a bad time to start dinner #UConnwomen #BleedBlue

John Altavilla ‏@jaltavilla43s
@Kaleena23 has a nerve contusion in her right elbow and is out indefinitely, More bad news: Morgan Tuck out 4-6 weeks with knee surgery

Last edited:
Reaction Score
PROGNOSIS
Ulnar nerve contusions usually heal within 6 weeks. Healing often occurs spontaneously, but treatment helps reduce symptoms.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I guess some of us who wondered why she was wearing a knee brace..... man this just s*cks.

Reaction Score
I guess some of us who wondered why she was wearing a knee brace..... man this just s*cks.

Silver lining....none of the injuries are season endings. Light at the end of the tunnel

Reaction Score
What an absolutely bizarre reaction to this news. Perhaps the unexpected Tuck news has everyone scared? An extreme sense of entitlement to win every game in November?

But I am beyond delighted KML will likely be back this season as I thought she was toast after those screams.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Even if KML is back in 6 weeks, I don't think you will see 50% 3-point shooting in January, considering that the injury was to her "power arm" for shooting. The non-shooting part of her game may have to be what she contributes for most of the season.

Reaction Score
Even if KML is back in 6 weeks, I don't think you will see 50% 3-point shooting in January, considering that the injury was to her "power arm" for shooting. The non-shooting part of her game may have to be what she contributes for most of the season.
True. May mean she'll have to play more closer to the basket when she returns. There'll be an immediate need for outside shooting. Chong, like Hartley during her freshman year, will have to produce immediately.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Forget about Stanford, MD and Penn... THIS is the big test. Six weeks of adversity and adjustment... perfect time for it if it has to happen at all.

Kiah, Brianna, Saniya... time to show why you were meant to be here. MOUNT UP TROOPS!!

Reaction Score
What an absolutely bizarre reaction to this news. Perhaps the unexpected Tuck news has everyone scared? An extreme sense of entitlement to win every game in November?

But I am beyond delighted KML will likely be back this season as I thought she was toast after those screams.

I am just so bummed for both women as I know it will be hard for them to not be able to play. I AM glad these are not season-ending injuries and I'm also confident the rest of the team will step up and fill the void while they are out. Speedy recovery to both!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom