KLS 'Homecoming" Redux? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KLS 'Homecoming" Redux?

Reaction Score
Yes and Geno said she shouldn't lie during Lent.

OK I'm starting to get excited about Sunday now. A "real" game. Does KLS play? Who takes Young out of the game? Shepard? Arike? They do have a lot of weapons.

KLS plays and plays well(18pts 5rbs 4ast). Williams shuts down Young, Collier gets Shepard, and Nurse limits Ogunbowale.

Reaction Score
Yes, and as someone who lives in San Diego I'm familiar with the colleges and universities in the Southern California area, and also know that Middle Tennessee State is located in Murfreesboro and that Knoxville is a three-hour drive from there but if you take every comment and observation as an insult and try to chase down every perceived injustice, cb, you wouldn't have the time to read this response and know that I appreciate your thoughts and the contribution you've made to the thread I started.
Memphis one word comment because it is a conference team and it wasnt discussed up to that point. They play every year and there in AAC, no kidding. You come on here and say I was wrong and you respond with what you wrote. Look in the mirror, GH! Out of respect to the Mods this will be my last comment on this subject!

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Memphis one word comment because it is a conference team and it wasnt discussed up to that point. They play every year and there in AAC, no kidding. You come on here and say I was wrong and you respond with what you wrote. Look in the mirror, GH! Out of respect to the Mods this will be my last comment on this subject!
Yikes! I was trying to be supportive of you, cb, pointing out that I, too, was given a geography lesson, encouraging you not to be annoyed by another poster's condescending comment and thanking you for contributing to the thread. I'm mystified that what I intended to be a positive and commiserative posting was interpreted as a rebuke. That said, I'm sorry if I was unclear about that.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson
Top Bottom