KK has been busy recently. An interview post 3x3 Championship | The Boneyard

KK has been busy recently. An interview post 3x3 Championship

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Arnold on playing 3X3 basketball - “I liked it a lot,” she said. “Especially the type of player that I am, all that space on the floor, is just my sweet spot. I just love attacking the basket from there and everything around it.”

Unlike the traditional 5x5 game, 3x3 basketball is played on half a court. Arnold said having a smaller court helped her become a quicker defender and a more creative playmaker since the lack of space makes the offense-to-defense transition that much faster compared to 5x5."

Last season, Arnold was named both the AP Wisconsin State Player of the Year and the Wisconsin Girls Basketball Gatorade Player of the Year after previously winning both awards as a sophomore in 2021. Arnold averaged 24.8 points, 7.8 rebounds, 7.2 assists and 4.4 steals as a junior.

The more I read and hear about KK Arnold, the more I like her. From what I've read about her this spring/summer and in this this article, she really sounds like a can't miss recruit. I think she'll enjoy her time at UConn, and I'm sure we will too. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom