KK gettin in work | The Boneyard

KK gettin in work

Reaction Score
Can this be kept on here for a while? I am coming off both hips being replaced and trying to get my balance back.
If you are going to try any of that stuff at home you need a trainer who knows exactly how to do that stuff. Just trying things like that on your own with no directions or instructions can do more harm than good especially since are coming off surgery. Be smart and be safe.

Reaction Score
Can this be kept on here for a while? I am coming off both hips being replaced and trying to get my balance back.
I heard you took it to court to get workmen's comp but the judge said you didnt have a leg to stand on.

Reaction Score
KK could score another 4-6 points a game with better driving tactics. Few are as fast/quick but she often gets blocked or goes too fast, missing the bunny. Whether she achieves this or not, her defense is stellar and likely to improve this year. I would not want her to guard me.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I love these threads!

I get frustrated when people remark on someone who’s very accomplished as though it’s innate. No, Azzi wasn’t born with her shot, Paige with her court awarenessNapheesa with her post moves. Nor Hilary Hahn playing a violin nor Jimi playing a guitar nor Richard Feynman doing physics. (I heard Hilary Hahn say that she’s played Bach every day since she was 4. And this was after the birth of her first child. THAT’S dedication to her craft.)

They all approached their crafts with a purpose and put in the work in a focused manor. Just as KK is doing above.

Reaction Score
I love these threads!

I get frustrated when people remark on someone who’s very accomplished as though it’s innate. No, Azzi wasn’t born with her shot, Paige with her court awarenessNapheesa with her post moves. Nor Hilary Hahn playing a violin nor Jimi playing a guitar nor Richard Feynman doing physics. (I heard Hilary Hahn say that she’s played Bach every day since she was 4. And this was after the birth of her first child. THAT’S dedication to her craft.)

They all approached their crafts with a purpose and put in the work in a focused manor. Just as KK is doing above.
No question that hard work is required in order to become the best that you can be.

But the best that you can be depends on talent. A kid on our high school track team worked harder
than anyone on the team, and over the course of four years improved from lousy to mediocre.
And no one without a talent for Physics ever becomes a world class physicist no matter how hard
they work at it.

Talent. Some people got it. Some people ain't got it.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom