KK’s vlog | The Boneyard

KK’s vlog

Reaction Score
May they smile right through the NCAAs!
That is what I say also. I have a one track mind and that is with this team, NO12 is finally here. The whole team is very up-beat and full of confidence and are meshing into the juggernaut that they will become. Next month I am retiring and will be able to spend more time on the Yard. After 47 years in the Muffler business. it was time. Also, since I am 90 years old, I believe I have earned it. So far I have had a wonderful experience being on the Bone Yard with all the knowledgeable posters and admire their love of UCONN. Looking for this team giving me 4 years of great BB and NC'S. GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
That is what I say also. I have a one track mind and that is with this team, NO12 is finally here. The whole team is very up-beat and full of confidence and are meshing into the juggernaut that they will become. Next month I am retiring and will be able to spend more time on the Yard. After 47 years in the Muffler business. it was time. Also, since I am 90 years old, I believe I have earned it. So far I have had a wonderful experience being on the Bone Yard with all the knowledgeable posters and admire their love of UCONN. Looking for this team giving me 4 years of great BB and NC'S. GO HUSKIES!!!!!
90 is a little early for retirement isn't it?

Reaction Score
Geno’s having a good time. That can’t be anything but GOOD. He clearly feels good about this team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom