KK’s sister (non-basketball post) | The Boneyard

KK’s sister (non-basketball post)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
KK’s sister is a teacher in Columbus OH. On Donor’s Choose (more on this in a second) Ms Arnold is requesting donations to supply her classroom. If you’re so inclined, please consider a donation for this classroom that teaches children from lower income neighborhoods. So many schools unable to supply even basic items like pencils and paper, magic markers, and other things. Children from poorer families can’t afford these items so the child might have to go without.

I’ve been contributing to Donor’s Choose for years. I first learned about it from Stephen Colbert, who once paid for every teacher request in his home state of South Carolina. You can choose the state, classroom, type of project (e.g music, math, science, etc) or income level of the school. The teachers and children are so grateful and I sometimes get emails from the classroom showing the children using the items to which I’ve contributed. As our educators gear up for another school year, I hope some people here are able to give what they can to support them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1
Top Bottom