Kira Lewis unofficial visit | The Boneyard

Kira Lewis unofficial visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hmm. Looks to be a southern guy so not getting my hopes up. On the other hand something must stick out about UConn for him to be traveling up here as his only northern school visit.
he's visiting/visited just about everyone. Nice to get a visit but the list is long

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
he's visiting/visited just about everyone. Nice to get a visit but the list is long

Five teams is not that long at all for a top fifty player. Still might be a long shot but a visit is a visit never the less

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Five teams is not that long at all for a top fifty player. Still might be a long shot but a visit is a visit never the less
He's been visiting various schools for a year. Those are just the 5 latest.

Reaction Score
He's also been to or plans to go to Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa State, Auburn and Houston. And I don't even think that's all of them

Reaction Score
Kod has been nasty.in EYBL. Better get a good pitch ready

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He's also been to or plans to go to Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa State, Auburn and Houston. And I don't even think that's all of them
and Kansas.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
My read on Hurley. Wants a recruit to see what his practices are about and his coaching style, the legacy of UConn basketball, and the relationship he has with his team. If that’s not good enough, then next. Doesn’t seem like the kind of guy to tell a recruit everything he wants to hear. Better to pass on a guy than to compromise the culture. Hopefully, this is what Kira Lewis is is about and what wants.

Reaction Score
Look for Crean to bad mouth us tomorrow.
The same Tom Crean who is a walking punchline and hasn't gotten a single crystal ball pick since taking the UGA job? Eat your heart out.

Reaction Score
The same Tom Crean who is a walking punchline and hasn't gotten a single crystal ball pick since taking the UGA job? Eat your heart out.

Seriously? Instead of insulting someone's recruiting by which recruits they ultimately get, you want to insult them by how many "crystal ball picks" they get. Please be a serious person.

Reaction Score
Seriously? Instead of insulting someone's recruiting by which recruits they ultimately get, you want to insult them by how many "crystal ball picks" they get. Please be a serious person.
What are you even saying? You need to relax bud. Considering that a crystal ball pick is basically 100 steps below getting someone to commit, I don’t think it’s promising Crean can’t even get one of those. What a weird, straw man thing to freak out about...

Reaction Score
What are you even saying? You need to relax bud. Considering that a crystal ball pick is basically 100 steps below getting someone to commit, I don’t think it’s promising Crean can’t even get one of those. What a weird, straw man thing to freak out about...

What I am saying is you are giving weight to something on the internet that deserves no weight whatsoever. It's fine if you think I'm freaking out, but understanding what I'm saying shouldn't be much of an issue.

Reaction Score
What I am saying is you are giving weight to something on the internet that deserves no weight whatsoever. It's fine if you think I'm freaking out, but understanding what I'm saying shouldn't be much of an issue.
Coming straight from the person who clearly didn't understand what I'm saying either. I'm fully aware that CB picks are for all intents and purposes meaningless, and I never said they outweigh anything else. The difference between our posts was that my statement was lighthearted and you actually got pissed at the mention of crystal ball picks. I know it's kind of your thing to jump down people's throats, but this was just lame.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Hurley is on his A game. Remember he was bringing 4 stars into the A-10. Now he has 4 ships, a brand new facility, national brand recognition.
FYI - he's got 5 ships

Reaction Score
Coming straight from the person who clearly didn't understand what I'm saying either. I'm fully aware that CB picks are for all intents and purposes meaningless, and I never said they outweigh anything else. The difference between our posts was that my statement was lighthearted and you actually got pissed at the mention of crystal ball picks. I know it's kind of your thing to jump down people's throats, but this was just lame.

Can't we all just get along LOL:confused:

I mean I'm even going to try to renew my UC vows with JMick, bass and sj, I'm doing it for the team! :cool:

pj

Reaction Score
Don't give you a month before you cause a breakup. :eek:

You think mau and sj are going to break up, and you blame mau for it? Come on, any impartial judge will find sj at fault (of this divorce that hasn't happened yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom