Kimani Young joins OTR in Houston (interview with Finkelstein) | The Boneyard

Kimani Young joins OTR in Houston (interview with Finkelstein)

Reaction Score
I always enjoy his interviews. He did an interview last year (i think it was after Nova) where he made a couple really funny jokes. A very thoughtful guy. Im sure the team loves him. AK seems to from his interviews. You can tell the 2 of them are close by the way they interact late in games we're winning when AK comes off the court. They always hug each other, and AK ends up laughing at something Kimani said. I believe AK said Kimani was his primary recruiter, so they talk alot.

Reaction Score
I love this guy. What a great story. I hope he crushes it as a head coach (while deciding he wants to stick around another year).

Reaction Score
Good interview we are lucky to have him as well as Luke. I am also sure having that “staple” at the program in Tom Moore is a little underrated as well.
Totally agree with that thought. I believe we have the most complete staff in the country. Tom Moore isn’t going anywhere, and that gives me comfort as a fan. I think he plays a bit of a George Blaney role, but with considerably stronger recruiting bona fides than Blaney.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom