Kimani at the game for Abdou Toure | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Kimani at the game for Abdou Toure

Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

-> UConn associate head coach Kimani Young was in the stands at Shelton High School last week for Notre Dame’s SCC tournament semifinal-round game against Hand-Madison. Fellow UConn assistant Tom Moore attended the SCC final on Wednesday night.

Toure recently made an unofficial visit to the Storrs campus, which included watching UConn beat Villanova on Feb. 24 at Gampel Pavilion.

“It feels good to have all these opportunities. As a young kid, that was my dream when I was little, to go somewhere where I could support my family and play basketball in front of my family,” Toure said following Notre Dame-West Haven’s SCC championship victory at M&T Bank Arena on the campus of Quinnipiac University.

Shea said Auburn, Louisville and Notre Dame have all shown interest and noted Stanford recently ”requested transcripts” on Toure.<-

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

-> UConn associate head coach Kimani Young was in the stands at Shelton High School last week for Notre Dame’s SCC tournament semifinal-round game against Hand-Madison. Fellow UConn assistant Tom Moore attended the SCC final on Wednesday night.

Toure recently made an unofficial visit to the Storrs campus, which included watching UConn beat Villanova on Feb. 24 at Gampel Pavilion.

“It feels good to have all these opportunities. As a young kid, that was my dream when I was little, to go somewhere where I could support my family and play basketball in front of my family,” Toure said following Notre Dame-West Haven’s SCC championship victory at M&T Bank Arena on the campus of Quinnipiac University.

Shea said Auburn, Louisville and Notre Dame have all shown interest and noted Stanford recently ”requested transcripts” on Toure.<-

Oh crap, now Duke is going to buy his family a house.

Reaction Score
2009 Windsor begs to differ!

3 D1 athletes (one went in football and played in the NFL), plus another all state player in Tyrus Weaver for those who are familiar with that name. Oh, and they won in LL!

I’m of course bias though and can’t pass up a chance to bring Windsor into the convo :)
Yea they barely got by my central boys, but losing to Windsor by 4 that year made me realize we was gonna win LL the next year

Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

Thank you for real info

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yea they barely got by my central boys, but losing to Windsor by 4 that year made me realize we was gonna win LL the next year
Yup, you all beat a VERY impressive Hillhouse team that year that wasn’t any easier.

Freddy went to Seton Hall and Tavon went to DePaul I believe. Tavon is still the only player I’ve ever seen be able to effortlessly shoot with both hands… and he was 6’7. Back when public schools were it!

Reaction Score
You ain’t watch ‘04 Crosby and ‘06 hillhouse?

Good old days. Crosby was unfair and I am grateful to have seen them live. Best team I have seen in CT. All I can really remember was Julian Allen, Damian Saunders and their little PG. And them winning by like 80.

Reaction Score
Good old days. Crosby was unfair and I am grateful to have seen them live. Best team I have seen in CT. All I can really remember was Julian Allen, Damian Saunders and their little PG. And them winning by like 80.
Yup James bootsey Moore was the pg, my bpt central squad lost to em by 10 that was they closest game all year besides the champ game vs trinity

Reaction Score
Yup, you all beat a VERY impressive Hillhouse team that year that wasn’t any easier.

Freddy went to Seton Hall and Tavon went to DePaul I believe. Tavon is still the only player I’ve ever seen be able to effortlessly shoot with both hands… and he was 6’7. Back when public schools were it!
Yea Tavon went to Drexel, but like you said man back then there was talent on every team, FCIAC was a gauntlet, as was the CCC and SCC as usual, there was a 10 year period where a Bridgeport school made it to at least the semi’s or a state final, nowadays the basketball at Bridgeport public schools is really hard to watch, Kolbe been the best program in the city past few years

Reaction Score
BJ Monteiro on that team or was he later?

Reaction Score
BJ Monteiro on that team or was he later?
I think he was a freshman on that team but didn't really get any playing time. He played with Anthony Ireland who was a three time 1st-team all WCC player at Loyola Maymount and was inducted into the WCC hall of fame.

Reaction Score
I think he was a freshman on that team but didn't really get any playing time. He played with Anthony Ireland who was a three time 1st-team all WCC player at Loyola Maymount and was inducted into the WCC hall of fame.
Forgot that run Crosby had under Augelli. Dominant.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom