Kimani and Luke Returning | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kimani and Luke Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great news! Why can't they say the name UConn though.
Say "I love it in storrs" or something like that so I can finally put my phone down and play with my kid.

Reaction Score
Great news! Why can't they say the name UConn though.
Say "I love it in storrs" or something like that so I can finally put my phone down and play with my kid.

I’ve noticed people saying Storrs a lot lately. I think it’s because Hurley loves to play up the “Basketball Capital of the World” angle in reference to Storrs. It seems like it’s part of his branding message on the regular.

Reaction Score
Some people are just happy where they are and that's it. I've had co workers like that, not everyone needs to be top dog. Not saying these two are like that but for some people "x" amount of money and "z" amount of current responsibilities is everything they need, whatever x and z may be.

Reaction Score
I’m glad they both love it here but if one of them gets offered a great job, the message may change real quick. That’s just life.

Reaction Score
Interesting blurb about Tom Moore potentially changing roles. Also, IIRC teams can now have 4 assistant coaches?

Reaction Score
good point from Fanta and I think it ties into Young & Murray, is there alot of upside for them to take one of these mid-major jobs? the other side of it is ADs preferring to hire guys with HC experience or sitting HCs but it seems like assistants from other programs like Duke for example can walk into high major jobs

Reaction Score
Some people are just happy where they are and that's it. I've had co workers like that, not everyone needs to be top dog. Not saying these two are like that but for some people "x" amount of money and "z" amount of current responsibilities is everything they need, whatever x and z may be.
Yes! This is me. I reached a level where my life is good. I’m not going to mess with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom