Kim Mulkey throws 1st pitch at Rangers game | The Boneyard

Kim Mulkey throws 1st pitch at Rangers game

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
IIRC baseball was Kim's first sport in Hammond, LA. Not a bad throwing motion, especially for someone who just had back surgery not too long ago.

Reaction Score
Kim was super competitive in college (and probably still is), so I expect her to be good at whatever sport she's playing.

Random thought: it would be funny to have a bunch of elite college coaches (in any sport) face off in Monopoly or some other game.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
A few Notes here:
Kim actually threw from the mound, not well in front of it like so many other dignitaries do.
She jogged out and skipped over the line!
Kim’s son Kramer Robertson played SS at LSU and was drafted by the Cardinals and is in their minor league system.
Her daughter Lindsay played on both the Baylor Basketball and Softball teams winning an NCAA title in both during her career
There was a home video showing Kim playing catch, pitching batting practice to both Kids when they were young.
So yes, she’s a hard core sports mom and I love it!
:cool:

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So my wife, being Mrs. Snark, upon seeing the video commented, “How do you know the pitch actually reached the plate? I went to look up another angle of the pitch and found this “1st Pitch” from her son’s Minor League game where he caught the pitch.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So my wife, being Mrs. Snark, upon seeing the video commented, “How do you know the pitch actually reached the plate?
Did she watch through the 1:06 mark of the video?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom