Kim Barnes-A getting well paid at Michigan | The Boneyard

Kim Barnes-A getting well paid at Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
The relative bonuses for Big Ten Championship, 25K and NC, 30K are interesting.

Reaction Score
The relative bonuses for Big Ten Championship, 25K and NC, 30K are interesting.

So is Versyp's salary considering she has actually won Big Ten Titles. She probably has taken her team further in the NCAA tourney on average as well.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Coquese Washington's PSU contract extension through 2017 has a $3.5 million value for the full term, as well.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
If you consider that a .666 winning percentage - win twice as many as you lose - has some relevance as a marker, the returning coaches that fit the bill for their career are Foster, McKeown, and Bluder. Barnes isn't close, at this point. Versyp and Merchant are closer, but because their careers are reasonably long, it will take a few really good seasons to achieve that rate.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I am amazed at those who don't have a .666 winning percentage - that we consider good coaches, for example the B1G coaches cited above. Of course, if you struggle in your early years, or rebuild a program . . . On the other hand, very impressive winning percentages for the newbies in the B1G, Curt Miller and Matt Bollant - their challenge will be to keep them up.

But surprisingly, as I update off of the NCAA for my spreadsheet of current coaches in the major conferences, most of them tend to perform at about the same level as they move from school to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom