Killing Eve on BBC America | The Boneyard

Killing Eve on BBC America

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Anybody else catch the debut tonight? I enjoyed it, looking forward to upcoming episodes. About a low level MI5 officer who happens to be a bit obsessed with female assassins, and a female assassin as luck would have it. Sandra Oh plays the MI5 officer. Jodie Comer is the assassin. I was impressed w/ Comer in another BBC series a year or two ago, 13.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Yes planning on watching this. I heard reviews were good and looks interesting. Thanks for the info.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Sounds interesting. Hadn't heard of this.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Sounds interesting. Hadn't heard of this.

I don't watch everything they produce, but I generally enjoy BBC series. 13 that I mentioned was just a one off, 8 episodes or so. "Orphan Black" kinda dragged on towards the end and jumped the shark, but the first several season were fascinating. Killing Eve looks like it will be quirky, with some humor and some grittiness. I think it's going to end up being a cat and mouse game between the Oh and Comer.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Still really enjoying this. They aren't exactly going for realism. The assassin is completely loony and has some unnecessary actions that probably should compromise her identity, although the show is ignoring that.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Season is over already, I think there were only 10 episodes. End of the season finale made absolutely no sense to me. Wasn't even real a cliff hanger, but a definite non ending. I'm assuming there will be a season 2. Enjoyed it overall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom