1. Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)
    Dismiss Notice

Killing Eve on BBC America

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by nwhoopfan, Apr 9, 2018.

1. nwhoopfan

nwhoopfan hopeless West Coast homer

Anybody else catch the debut tonight? I enjoyed it, looking forward to upcoming episodes. About a low level MI5 officer who happens to be a bit obsessed with female assassins, and a female assassin as luck would have it. Sandra Oh plays the MI5 officer. Jodie Comer is the assassin. I was impressed w/ Comer in another BBC series a year or two ago, 13.

HuskyHawk likes this.
  2. Marat

Marat

Yes planning on watching this. I heard reviews were good and looks interesting. Thanks for the info.

3. HuskyHawk

HuskyHawk Hoping to see something that looks like basketball

Sounds interesting. Hadn't heard of this.

4. nwhoopfan

nwhoopfan hopeless West Coast homer

I don't watch everything they produce, but I generally enjoy BBC series. 13 that I mentioned was just a one off, 8 episodes or so. "Orphan Black" kinda dragged on towards the end and jumped the shark, but the first several season were fascinating. Killing Eve looks like it will be quirky, with some humor and some grittiness. I think it's going to end up being a cat and mouse game between the Oh and Comer.