Kiffin signs new deal with FAU | The Boneyard

Kiffin signs new deal with FAU

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Kiffin is one of the coaches I wanted UConn to look at. I know he is shady....and would likely leave quickly, but he is a creative offensive mind who brings attention to programs, he brings recruits and he can win.

I am happy with RE...and he will bring the stability that the program desperately needs, but it would have been interesting if Kiffin was brought in here. I am amazed how fast he made that program good. Again....it's probably short lived (as will be his tenure even with a new contract), but he would have brought energy to the program.

Kiffin, Florida Atlantic reach new 10-year deal

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Lane Kiffen... I would never wish such a thing on the young ladies of Storrs.

If they're that desperate for the attention of creepy older men, please direct them to the Boneyard.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He might last there longer than you'd expect because of his bad rep. Big jobs won't wanna take the chance on him. I love what he's doing down there--making a worthless program relevant

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Lane Kiffen... I would never wish such a thing on the young ladies of Storrs.

If they're that desperate for the attention of creepy older men, please direct them to the Boneyard.

True...but you can’t argue with the results he is delivering at FAU. Big win tonight 50-3 over Akron. Amazing in first year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, if I read some if the articles correctly, Kiffin has found it more enjoyable to work with kids who are hungry and donhave a sense of entitlement from day 1.

This perspective brought to you by Monte Kiffin's son who had his first half-dozen jobs lined up for him because of his family's name and rep.

Oh, the irony Lane.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
So, if I read some if the articles correctly, Kiffin has found it more enjoyable to work with kids who are hungry and donhave a sense of entitlement from day 1.

This perspective brought to you by Monte Kiffin's son who had his first half-dozen jobs lined up for him because of his family's name and rep.

Oh, the irony Lane.

Maybe his personal experiences give him good insight on this topic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom