Kid who got hurt on the kickoff

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did UCF ever announce how he is?

Reaction Score
Comments from Heupel’s press conference today:

>>On the status of CB Aaron Robinson:
"He's back in town and doing well. I saw him again here this morning and I think he's definitely moving in the right direction. Obviously we're all thankful he's going to be all right."

On UConn and Randy Edsall's handling of the situation:
"Yeah, I talked to (Edsall) yesterday. Even during the course of the game, came out and was really concerned about Aaron and the situation. The university, Coach Edsall himself, did a great job of helping take care of Aaron up there. Coach Edsall went up saw him, spend time with him. It was important to Aaron and to us that the university would handle it like that. It says a lot."

On the specifics regarding Aaron Robinson's injury:
"Concussion."<<

Also comments on Pindell:

>>On missed tackles being a technique issue or was it UConn's QB being elusive:

"He is elusive. He's a really good player. We'll probably face another guy like that this week. I think one, it's week one and you have some tackling during the course of training camp but it's still week one out under the lights. Two, I think fundamentally I think our guys put themselves in a bad position a few times so those are things we're going to continue to work on, continue to correct, something we got to do at a high level for us to go be the team that we want to be."<<

Reaction Score
You know what doesn't help? DMing recruits.
B87IyX6CEAEx_Ir.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom