Kid in a candy store, UCONN bookstore style... | The Boneyard

Kid in a candy store, UCONN bookstore style...

Reaction Score
Was on campus to complete the lab section of my on-line course in vaccinator certification (No on died). Daughter was also on campus for a post-grad course. Afterward we went shopping at the bookstore. There's a ton of nice apparel. Got a golf shirt, dress shirt, pull over, wind breaker for myself, 2 fuzzy lounge sweat shirts (one each for the princess & the Mrs.), pink & blue "Little Husky" water bottles for the grandkids, husky magnets for the new ride for game days, & license plate holders for both vehicles. Totally melted the plastic.
On the license plate holders: The book store had none that said UCONN FOOTBALL, so I settled for ALUMNI & HUSKIES for my vehicle, & UCONN MOM & CONNECTICUT HUSKIES FOR THE "Boss's" ride. (They DID have UConn Basketball plate holders). The employees looked at me like I had 9 heads when I asked why there no longer were any that said FOOTBALL.
Was also looking for turtle necks or mock turtles with the Husky logo, but there were none in stock. You know that you're old when your daughter says that you are the only one wearing turtle necks anymore...lol
Was nice to resupply the closet for football season. Didn't see much in tailgating supplies though.

For anyone in the area, the Bookstore's posted hours for tonight & tomorrow are that it is open until 9 p.m. for shopping!

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
looking to see if I can swing through the home office this weekend...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom