KICK ND OUT | The Boneyard

KICK ND OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this summer...FRUCK THEM....were uconn, in bball and soccer and baseball etc we don't need them. they need uconn. why? they can fill a chedule with any team, but they feed off our other great sports to fill a quality schedule. with uconn girls bball, nd loses a tv game and its momentum building a program. genos sucess built that program as much as the nd coach built it. f them!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Both options are appealing....!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Both options are appealing....!

Bull s***.

One option is like Notre Dame being let out of a Turkish prison a year early while we rot in it.

duck* that. We're gonna be in the Shawshank Conference for a long time - let's mot be in a hurry to parole the others with greener pastures waiting.

Reaction Score
I'm with fishy. They're complaining about a situation they helped to make worse. Fugg em.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Bull s***.

One option is like Notre Dame being let out of a Turkish prison a year early while we rot in it.

duck* that. We're gonna be in the Shawshank Conference for a long time - let's mot be in a hurry to parole the others with greener pastures waiting.
Make em crawl through 500 yards of filth and feces...

I'm in favor of doing ND no favors and making their lives unpleasant.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Somebody's been watching AMC...

Reaction Score
  1. MHr3@MHr3
  2. Notre Dame will never play a single game as a member of the ACC if what I'm hearing is true.
  1. 3hMH3@MHr3
    @theDudeofWV @wesjacksonusf all the while making it seem as if they want out quickly.
MH3@MHr3
They've again contacted Dodds about possibilities and I'm told BiG10 has approached them as a partial member with a scheduling alliance 1/2

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
  1. MHr3@MHr3
  2. Notre Dame will never play a single game as a member of the ACC if what I'm hearing is true.
  1. 3hMH3@MHr3
    @theDudeofWV @wesjacksonusf all the while making it seem as if they want out quickly.
MH3@MHr3

They've again contacted Dodds about possibilities and I'm told BiG10 has approached them as a partial member with a scheduling alliance 1/2
Spin spin spin. Without even looking I assume MHr3's tweeted about ND after the Brey quotes came out, not before.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
1) ND will never play tulane. they tried to get out of the NBE early a couple months ago, brey even let it out by accident. what they are tyeying to do is speed up lville and the c7 and it all can't happen so quick. so next year bball wise and fball will be just fine in the NBE. after that ND will leave
2) based off that, screw them hard now
3) the reason they all of a sudden aren't in a hurry is the acc gor, espn will only pay $ if a gor is signed. its pretty dam obvious why they want to do that. and nd doesn't. so its perfect time right now to tell nd to f itself and hang them out to dry. they would then need to find a other sports home or go indy or c7 asap. i'm all for causing crazy to happen considering where uconn sits right now.

making them stay is helping them right now and not hurting them. i want them to fall off the big east like that kid fell off the tower at there football practice. i want the big east to rape them like that football player raped that student. i want to duck them like there lb got cked.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
There's a fine line in decency. You never learn.

some ppl want to save the world and be nice to everyone and all that emotional crap. others call terrorists terrorists and dont give a dam about no one who doesn't think the same about them. nd does not give a dam about uconn, therefore i dont give a dam about nd or anything or anyone who chose to affiliate with nd. that poor girl chose to go to nd, then when she had issue things got covered up and that was it from both sides. not my chair not my problem.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
some ppl want to save the world and be nice to everyone and all that emotional crap. others call terrorists terrorists and dont give a dam about no one who doesn't think the same about them. nd does not give a dam about uconn, therefore i dont give a dam about nd or anything or anyone who chose to affiliate with nd. that poor girl chose to go to nd, then when she had issue things got covered up and that was it from both sides. not my chair not my problem.

I realize that you take most of your identity from being an incomprehensible loose cannon on the internet, but did you really just post that? You don't care that a young woman was raped and some how relate it to terrorists?

What a posturing a$$hat.

That's some tough talk from a boy on the internet.....

Reaction Score

wow. logged in and posted for the first time ever just to say... WOW. so you're saying since that "poor girl" chose to go to notre dame, you don't give a damn that she was raped? fyi, by choosing to go to notre dame she didn't sign up to be raped, nor does it make it ok. regardless of how you feel about them as an institution, saying you don't care that a girl was raped there is just low brow. get a clue.

Reaction Score
wow. logged in and posted for the first time ever just to say... WOW. so you're saying since that "poor girl" chose to go to notre dame, you don't give a damn that she was raped? fyi, by choosing to go to notre dame she didn't sign up to be raped, nor does it make it ok. regardless of how you feel about them as an institution, saying you don't care that a girl was raped there is just low brow. get a clue.

I don't think Dan was saying that. However, nobody ever really knows what Dan is saying.

Reaction Score
I'm not for doing Notre Dame any favors. The Irish only look out for their own interests. History has proved that. That said, a large part of UConn being extended an invitation to Hockey East was to even out that league after ND decided to join. I'm not one to burn bridges on relationships, as UConn may need those relationships in the future. There's a concept called integrity (certain institutions-hello BCU-don't understand that concept). Taking the high road seems appropriate.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame are terrorists and anyone who goes to a school in another part of the same town is worthless life.

We are officially big-time. Never wish I had to realize it this way.

pj

Reaction Score

Rather the opposite, he's saying ND covered up a rape and didn't adequately support the victim / punish the rapist, and that's part of the reason he wants to see ND "raped" metaphorically by having its athletic programs face a setback.

Background: http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/notre_dames_double_standard/

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Rather the opposite, he's saying ND covered up a rape and didn't adequately support the victim / punish the rapist, and that's part of the reason he wants to see ND "raped" metaphorically by having its athletic programs face a setback.

Background: http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/notre_dames_double_standard/

“It says so much that Te’o’s bizarre soap opera has moved [Jack] Swarbrick to openly weeping but he hasn’t spared one tear, let alone held one press conference, for Lizzy Seeberg … The problem at Notre Dame is not just football players without a compass; it’s the adults without a conscience.”

That quote sums up everything, doesn't it...

Reaction Score
Did mike brey really say he was having buyers remorse?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
u guys are to funny. f nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
There is a lot of venom directed towards the Irish and some deserved but in the long term it could come back to bite us. Look at the lawsuit against BC and Miami. Grudges often fester and simmer for a long time. As in business it's better not to burn bridges. Notre Dame is an iconic school with a lot of power. What other school not affiliated with a league could get a Major Network football contract? Yes we are talking about the other sports not football and UCONN does have a decent rivalry with Notre Dame. Probably the best is Geno vs Muffett. If everyone leaves it is still nice to have some semblance of a history with a rival. That is a major selling point. Remember UCONN still is the new kid on the block even with their recent success.

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104