Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Really feel sorry for Lou, she played her heart out and they couldn't get her to the FF. I will always remember her as one of our best Huskies, even though she only played one year. She's WALL material as far as I'm concerned. Hope the Sun draft her next month, but wherever, good luck to her.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well said, Browns.

It seems somehow apropos that both Lou and Dorka went out with strong games. They've been a joy to root for and get to know, as much as we get to know the Huskies. Two classy, bright women who hopefully will have happy futures, in or out of basketball. They're two of my all-timers...

Reaction Score
As I've said before, Lou is maybe the toughest kid on the team. I adore her spirit, and she pretty much always seems to come thru when the going gets tough. Will miss her a bunch...her playing, her grit, her spirit, her accent, her smile. Hell, everything. She deserves the best as she goes forward in life.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Yep. Lots of effort.

UConn BadAss in this game, not so much.

Reaction Score
As I've said before, Lou is maybe the toughest kid on the team. I adore her spirit, and she pretty much always seems to come thru when the going gets tough. Will miss her a bunch...her playing, her grit, her spirit, her accent, her smile. Hell, everything. She deserves the best as she goes forward in life.
Lou showed again today that in big games she stands up.
The WNBA team that gets her is getting a winner, and someone who will get better every year.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Lou goes down again on her gimpy knee. But she comes back into the game and plays her heart out to give UConn a chance to climb back in the game. Thank you Lou. You are a BADASS!

Reaction Score
NIKA. Who on Uconn's team wanted the ball in her hand---Nika. She was the brunt of the Press. All game she was pushed and prodded. She took the ball to the hoop when other's wouldn't. She took a physical beating. NIKA. Lou was Lou, she was the offense, but Nika kept the team from crumbling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom