Kibitzer Bad ass award - UCONN vs. UCF | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Bad ass award - UCONN vs. UCF

Who is the bad ass for the UCONN - UCF game?

• Napheesa - double double 11 pts, 12 boards

• Lou - pretty quitely took over the game - 19 pts, 6 boards, 5 assts

• Crystal - if the team looks this bad without her, should she be the B-A without even playing?! :-)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Yes, Crystal should! Among those who did play, though, Lou wasn't half bad. ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Lou is only 26 points from 1,500, she should break it while she is at Gampel, most likely Louisville.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Lou is only 26 points from 1,500, she should break it while she is at Gamble, most likely Louisville.
Umm, Gampel? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Pretty bad 2nd half, and dreadful 4th quarter, but someone's gotta get the bad ass award

UCF are fit and feisty, their collapsing zone leaving Gabby some chances to refine that shot. A couple of misses, nothing left to do but thread the needle to the cutters. I refuse to give up on the preternatural one finding that touch and decimating the oppositions.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I really don't think UConn had a badass today. Not quite the same as a vote for Crystal, although I understand your sentiment.

Reaction Score
Bad Ass tonight was.....Katie Abrahamson-Henderson, she was able to coach her team to holding UConn to its lowest point total of the season and narrowest margin of victory over a not ranked team. Frosting on her Bad Ass cake was in the forth period during a stoppage the camera catches her blowing bubbles with her bubble gum!
How many head coaches could chew bubble gum during a game and not have it hurling on the floor or choking on it? She will forever in my mind be remembered as The Bubble Gum Bad Ass....:D
Must be studying coaching videos...;)

Reaction Score
Pretty bad 2nd half, and dreadful 4th quarter, but someone's gotta get the bad ass award
BAd Ass award to UCF's coach. Great defensive adventure by UCF. Took Uconn completely out its sync, they lost confidence (missed many layups) Geno called it composure and that too was true.
If it were to go to anyone it should be Gabby for the 3/4th shot (that didn't count) ala Sue Bird 17 years ago.

Reaction Score
Lou was the BA. She showed AA play and in an ugly hard scoring game why offense is still important. On a night where our other two AAs scored 3 points a piece, 19 points was pretty BA.

However she did a lot of everything, including a lot of ball handling along with Kia. It was not until 4th Quarter where she looked tired and had a couple of TO.

Last edited:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

I watched the entire first half, but had a funny feeling about the upcoming second so didn’t watch it yet. Sounds like I didn’t miss much ! ;)

Reaction Score
Badass award to Marisa. (You had to be there.) The UCF mascot pranced around the UConn huddle, dangling an empty dogfood bag from a fishing rod. Marisa skewered him with a riveting stink-eye and he retreated to the UCF band area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom