Kibitzer Bad-Ass award - UCONN vs. Temple | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Bad-Ass award - UCONN vs. Temple

Who should be the Bad-Ass for this game??

• Kia - continues to be an elite 3 point threat (4-8 today), had 24 pts, 4 assists and 6 boards

• Megatron - holy explosion Batman! 22 pts, 5 assists, 6 boards. Also 7-7 from the FT line

• Crystal - probably should put her on the list EVERY game whether she scores or not. She's phenomenal

• Gabby - quiet scoring, but double double with 12 pts, 11 assists, and surprisingly, only 3 boards

Results are only viewable after voting.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No Lou? No problem. Quite the smackdown, especially the 3rd quarter where we outscored them 34-11. Nice charge in the 4th Q by the reserves! They extended the lead and that was great to see.

Great seeing Camara and Coombs get on the scoring stat sheet. They couldn't contain Mikayla and she made them pay at the FT line. Nice dime to Molly too. Nice offense by Kyla.

To me, it really boils down to 2 players but I wanted to give some other options as well...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Such a tough decision. :D

Picked Megan for being in the right frame of mind after being skewered by Geno and the hope that she will back this up with consistent games.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Kia gets my vote because she is the rock that holds the team together, having one of her best games of the season today.

But MW gets a huge honorable mention for her game today, reminding everyone of why she was the #1 recruit in the nation while generating a collective sigh of relief by UConn fans everywhere.

Reaction Score
Megan with out a doubt---among the group getting run over a few times in the last few weeks--she and the other frosh Coombs came out with their heads held high and delivered.
Any game KIA can and probably should be the Bad ASS--she is all everyone has said of her--and more.

Reaction Score
I always think Gabby is the biggest BA on the court...but in this game all four of these ladies were kickin' it hard...who do you guard?

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I voted for CD... She was the one who got things started and under control in the first quarter... She has turned into a calming influence and playmaker well trusted by her teammates.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That was a well played game all around!

True. UConn needed that kind of game if for no other reason, to calm everyone's nerves. I know I sure feel a lot better now then I did after the Texas game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We put up 113 without Lou. I knew that somehow she had been keeping us back. ;)

I'd say that Kia was the primary badass, between her shooting and control of the team. But Gabby was dropping dimes for a career high of 11, and Meg blew away her career high in points. I'm sure Geno will tell her, "Meg, I want 20 every night."

Reaction Score
We put up 113 without Lou. I knew that somehow she had been keeping us back. ;)

I'd say that Kia was the primary badass, between her shooting and control of the team. But Gabby was dropping dimes for a career high of 11, and Meg blew away her career high in points. I'm sure Geno will tell her, "Meg, I want 20 every night."
If she gets 32 minutes every night, you'll get your 20.

Reaction Score
Difficult to not salute Kia but Megan a close second. Walker did a couple of things today that no one else on this team can do. The lightning quick pass from the corner to Crystal and the spin move down low impressed me the most. Her athleticism is something I think we'll come to really marvel at, over the next three years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom