Kibitzer Bad-Ass award - UCONN vs. South Carolina (SC) | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Bad-Ass award - UCONN vs. South Carolina (SC)

Who should be the Bad-Ass for this game?

• Gabby - 14 points, 14 boards, 5 assists, 1 steal, again outplayed the probably NPOY

• Napheesa - 19 pts, 6 boards, 4 assists, 2 steals, 5 blocks (she's baaaaaaack!)

• Kia - just wow. 23 pts, 4 boards, 5-10 from beyond the arc

• Lou - does everything out there. 20 pts, 8 boards, 3 assists

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Wow. Just wow.

I know the badass award should belong to one (maybe two) player(s), but all four were so good. This was a systematic dismantling of S. Carolina. Nothing else to say.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
BTW, the only reason I started a new thread after Kib started one as well is that this one has the voting option on it. I do think people enjoy being able to vote and quickly see who has the most support.

Reaction Score
Dangerfield for being the most composed and in command floor General in the WCBB game today! She gets my vote all the Time!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Dangerfield for being the most composed and in command floor General in the WCBB game today! She gets my vote all the Time!
You know, even tho she played cool as a cucumber, she only shot 1-10 so I left her off the list...

Reaction Score
You know, even tho she played cool as a cucumber, she only shot 1-10 so I left her off the list...
But she didn't take any bad shots or make many turnovers. She is the Little General. Hence forth I will refer to her as LG!!!!

Reaction Score
This is a tough decision. When it mattered Kia was killa in the first half. However, I'm giving Gabby a slight margin of victory because in big games (like this one was suppose to be), she simply takes over. In many ways she reminded me of the semi-final game of UCLA vs. Jacksonville when Sidney Wicks got the ball just inside half court dribbled the ball through the key and slam dunked over Artis Gilmore. The basket didn't count (dunking was illegal in those days) but the game was over right then and there. Gabby plays like that and she basically exposed A'ja Wilson as anything but a NPOY.

Sorry for rambling. :)

Reaction Score
I also voted for Gabby, simply because I think that she set the tone early, that we weren't going to back down from the defending National Champs, in their house, with 18,000 screaming fans, and the probable national Player of the Year.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
My vote went to Dr.G.

1024x1024.jpg

Reaction Score
This was a tough one to pick only one. I saw it as one more for the core four. Great effort and execution. So much fun to watch

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Tough choice. The Core Four all played very, very well. Dangerfield didn't have a great offensive night, but she was busy chasing Harris around all night.

Reaction Score
I was going to vote for Williams, then I thought I should vote for Nurse, her three’s really help build up the lead. It is hard to dig out from a deep hole / Nurse’s three’s. Also she ran the pg position for a long stretch so that CD can have a break for her foot.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow. Just wow.

I know the badass award should belong to one (maybe two) player(s), but all four were so good. This was a systematic dismantling of S. Carolina. Nothing else to say.
Agree. None of the individual performances would have been possible without one of the all time best team efforts. Gabby was unreal and really impressed with the "dirty work" KLS did, particularly under the boards. Not her forte, but Katy Lou mixed it up more than I have ever seen.

Reaction Score
All 5 starters!! While 4 were hot on offense the other one was running the show and playing great defense. It was spectacular how that got the win, constant ball moving, great passing and defense. You see some games that are blow outs and are boring this game was exciting right down to the end. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom