Kibitzer Bad-Ass Award - UCONN vs. Memphis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Bad-Ass Award - UCONN vs. Memphis

Bad-Ass award for UCONN vs. Memphis

• Gabby Williams - 10-10 - 20 pts, 7 assts, 3 boards, 4 steals

• Kia Nurse - 14 pts, 4 boards, 2 assists, 3 steals

• Megan Walker - 12 pts, 4 boards, in about 10 minutes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
On second thought, my vote goes to Kibitzer himself. He had been rather scarce around here lately, but it's good to see him back for another year. :)
I second that motion. It's nice to see him posting again.

Reaction Score
It looks like Gabby has turned the corner on herGa health problems and she'll be back to amazing the WBB world with her athleticism, and unstoppable hustle! I only see Gabby taking the leadership reigns more & more leading to the NCAA Tournament!

Without a doubt you are right! Gabby is the true leader of this team. Now with her "issues" behind her (I hope) she will, as you say, charge ahead ----she'll be all she can be and Strong. (I think I saw that somewhere))

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It looks like Gabby has turned the corner on her health problems and she'll be back to amazing the WBB world with her athleticism, and unstoppable hustle! I only see Gabby taking the leadership reigns more & more leading to the NCAA Tournament!

I suspect Gabby's performance had more to do with going home and not thinking b'ball for 5 days. Her statement yesterday about the family knowing not to talk basketball when she goes home is a clue! Few in college ball can hope to attain her level of physical prowess and exertion and she delivers it time and time again. It must be grueling and mentally fatiguing. We saw the fresh Gabby yesterday.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
To just throw a curve into the thinking. When I think of the title of this prestigious award. Only one name ever comes to mind.
It's "I'm in your grill, gonna knock you head off, don't come into my house" play of Kia.
As a matter of fact, perhaps someone might start another award next year and call it the "Kia of the Game" award.
Today the "Kia of the game" is herself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom