• Kyla Irwin - 4-5 shooting, 8 points

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 17 25.0%

• Total voters

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So I'm watching the game now and I haven't had a chance to see who I think the B-A should be, so I'm going off the box score. Who do you think was the Bad-Ass vs. Houston?

I did want to give a shout out to Irwin - earned as many minutes as Walker, and was way more productive - 8 points on 4-5 shooting...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For the 1st time ever, I’m casting my vote for “other,” specifically for Danger. While this game was still a game, which wasn’t all that long, Danger was all over the court, running the offense, setting up her teammates, making steals, getting a hand on a bunch of passes, diving on the floor for loose balls and playing with incredible energy that set the tone for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
For the 1st time ever, I’m casting my vote for “other,” specifically for Danger. While this game was still a game, which wasn’t all that long, Danger was all over the court, running the offense, setting up her teammates, making steals, getting a hand on a bunch of passes, diving on the floor for loose balls and playing with incredible energy that set the tone for the Huskies.
You nailed it oldude. That's the game I saw.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
An incredibly wide disbursement of voting today. I watched the entire game. Tough choice for me between Crystal and KLS.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Once again the Kia of The Game is herself;)

Reaction Score
So I'm watching the game now and I haven't had a chance to see who I think the B-A should be, so I'm going off the box score. Who do you think was the Bad-Ass vs. Houston?

I cast my vote for Azure Stevens for her team high 19 pts and 10 rebounds. She was most aggressive around the rim and had 3 blocks and deflected a lot of passes - a definite defensive presence. Plus she only had 1 turnover in her 25 minutes.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd give it to Crystal. She was the Energizer Bunny in hyper-mode, playing like a woman possessed. She also hit some shots.

I think Z was second, as she put up another double-double off the bench. She put the ball on the floor pretty well and is getting better and better inside, even on the defensive end.

I thought Lou did a good job and was a close third. She hit threes, cut to the hoop, deflected passes, ran the floor, and defended underneath.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Crystal without a doubt. She gave the team so much energy and inspiration. Such a joy to watch. How she did not make your list is beyond me. SNY players of the game also gave her no respect. They chose Lou and Kia but I think Crystal and Z were better choices.

Reaction Score
Crystal. She and Gabby set the tone on defense. Amazing that I am applauding Crystals defense. I remember watching her a year ago against Texas and she couldn't keep anyone in front of her! She has worked hard and come so far.:cool:

Reaction Score
Crystal without a doubt. She gave the team so much energy and inspiration. Such a joy to watch. How she did not make your list is beyond me. SNY players of the game also gave her no respect. They chose Lou and Kia but I think Crystal and Z were better choices.

The OP mentions that he's going off the box score, having not yet seen the game at the time of the poll. I think this is a perfect example of the box score not reflecting a player's true contribution to the game.

But I have no excuse for SNY. Can't understand how they could give POG to anyone other than Danger.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The OP mentions that he's going off the box score, having not yet seen the game at the time of the poll. I think this is a perfect example of the box score not reflecting a player's true contribution to the game.

But I have no excuse for SNY. Can't understand how they could give POG to anyone other than Danger.

Oops. Did not see that. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom