Kiana Robinson after UConn | The Boneyard

Kiana Robinson after UConn

Reaction Score
I always wondered what became of Kiana Robinson after she transfered from UConn and found very little info so I did some digging (even Google had very little). She was a NJCAA All American as a sophomore at Shelton State Community College and then signed with Cumberland, TN (that much I found on BY forum archives). At Cumberland she helped the team to the NAIA Division I title game where she was named to the national all-tournament team. Unfortunately, the last article that I could find that mentioned her playing career was the she tore her achilles tendon in the NAIA semifinals and later injured calf holding her out of her senior year. She served as a student assistant and was scheduled to graduated in May of 2008.

I'd honestly say she turned out much better than I experienced (mainly because I never heard anything of her after she left). All American and another national title game apperance along with all tourney isn't bad!

Reaction Score
Signed to Alabama after Shelton St & before Cumberland. Not sure if she ever made it there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom