Kiah Stokes: Rebound Nazi | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kiah Stokes: Rebound Nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
Thanks Catsailor. You put into words what I was feeling and thinking.
More than enough words. Point taken, I rather think.

This was, for two pages, a basketball thread. For that reason it shouldn't be locked or sent to the Cesspool. But it needs to return from hostility to the basketball discussion. Now.

P.S. Those who want to continue with the thread hijack are welcome to take it by PM to whomever they choose. The OP, the mods (Nan, Biff or myself), or anyone else. As stated above in this post, it will not continue here.

Last edited:

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Stokes is ranked 7th nationally in bpg. Considering her relatively limited minutes (20 mpg) there is no doubt in my mind that she is the top shot blocker in wcbb.

Reaction Score
I absolutely loved the way Kia Stokes played Saturday. She reminded me of my all time favorite Husky Jamelle Elliot with her aggressiveness on the boards and all round defense. Every team needs a player like Stokes. UConn is damn lucky to have her.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Kiah DO NOT believe the post above. Close your eyes and repeat after me: "I am a red-eyed, shot-blocking, intimidating BEAST; a board-erasing, put-back draining, dream-crushing, fang bearing MONSTER who absolutely BRINGS IT every day!" The "nice kid" stuff can wait until after tourney time. ;)

ok, I liked the other post, but I really like this one....and it also deserves an LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom