Kiah Stokes candidate for CLASS award | The Boneyard

Kiah Stokes candidate for CLASS award

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Love Kiah. One of my favorite "non superstars" of all time. I seriously can't take my eyes off her when she's on the court - her and Gabby - they are always doing something fantastic it seems!

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Imagine that: logging a 4.0 while meeting the demands of playing for the best women's basketball program on the planet? This is really something to be proud of. Congrats, Kiah!

Not to take away from her accomplishments, but she does not have a 4.0:

Kiah Stokes has a cumulative GPA of 3.397, and she has been named to the Director of Athletics’ Honor Roll for six consecutive semesters.

http://www.seniorclassaward.com/athletes/kiah/

I am wondering if the poster who referenced the 4.0 comment was indicating that as a person, she is a 4.0 (as in, a stellar person), not necessarily that she had accumulated a 4.0 grade point average while at UConn.

Reaction Score
Not to take away from her accomplishments, but she does not have a 4.0:

Kiah Stokes has a cumulative GPA of 3.397, and she has been named to the Director of Athletics’ Honor Roll for six consecutive semesters.

http://www.seniorclassaward.com/athletes/kiah/

I am wondering if the poster who referenced the 4.0 comment was indicating that as a person, she is a 4.0 (as in, a stellar person), not necessarily that she had accumulated a 4.0 grade point average while at UConn.
Kiah had a 4.0 for the recent fall semester. This was recently reported in a local CT article, so I suspect that's where he/she got it.

Reaction Score
She certainly has a 4.0 female physique ...for athletics. My wife and daughter, while not nearly as tall as Kiah, have very similar builds, but sadly for me, neither has an athletic bone in their body. Zilch! So, I really enjoy watching Kiah RULE the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom