Kia?????????? | The Boneyard

Kia??????????

Reaction Score
Was it just me me , but anyone else hear Kia blurt out , "Hey , f these dudes",after one the many time she got bumped hard yesterday?

Reaction Score
Won't be a problem next year. We'll have depth and some players that can take care of business when it starts getting too physical.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Kia's one tough girl, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Being tough does not necessitate or imply cursing. We played against enough "tough mouths" in our time that got seriously shut without any cursing in response. We simply outplayed them. Admitly, at times we were less than sportsmen. After the game we would simply say "Hey Bubba, don't hear you running your foul mouth now" ... with a smile. Cursing is generally the choice of the less than tough or those who think they are tough.

Reaction Score
Being tough does not necessitate or imply cursing. We played against enough "tough mouths" in our time that got seriously shut without any cursing in response. We simply outplayed them. Admitly, at times we were less than sportsmen. After the game we would simply say "Hey Bubba, don't hear you running your foul mouth now" ... with a smile. Cursing is generally the choice of the less than tough or those who think they are tough.

Sorry, but unfortunately these days the "f-word" is all too commonly used as an exclamation, which was the context of the quote I believe. I guess she could have said "Hey, these dudes aren't playing nicely", but she chose -bomb. No big deal in the heat of the moment IMO. And no, running your mouth doesn't make you tough, and probably not a very good idea if you can't back it up. But in fact, Kia is tough

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I have heard word come out of Lou's mouth on a missed layup in an earlier game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

And UCONN's had plenty of them too. Posters just willfully refuse to acknowledge most of it. Even Geno drops F bombs with some regularity.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Was it just me me , but anyone else hear Kia blurt out , "Hey , f these dudes",after one the many time she got bumped hard yesterday?

And THAT was just in reference to the refs. Wait til you hear what she said about the other team! :p

Reaction Score
And UCONN's had plenty of them too. Posters just willfully refuse to acknowledge most of it. Even Geno drops F bombs with some regularity.
Most of us acknowledge and just aren't bothered by it.

Reaction Score
You may recall that in last year's championship match-up with Syracuse, Kia managed to pull Alexis' shoulder out of its socket. Actions continue to speak louder than words.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
My favorite is Stef Dolson launching an F-bomb after missing a layup in a game her senior year. The arena was relatively quiet at that time and it was easily heard on the broadcast. The bench got a big kick out of it. Don't remember if CD did.

[it might have been an S-bomb, but it was funny nonetheless]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom