Kia Player of the Month in the WNBL (Australia) | The Boneyard

Kia Player of the Month in the WNBL (Australia)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kia needs to tell Ezi that she improved more than she could have imagined by playing at UConn. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Super news about one of my all time Favs.

The brief Kia video from the article. She's got her interesting ways under the hoop going on! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kia needs to tell Ezi that she improved more than she could have imagined by playing at UConn. ;)

There's a lot of truth to what you say. There's no question she got better under Geno's tutelage and that is specifically why she came to UCONN. Kia has stated that she won't achieve her optimum level as a player for another few years or so and that seems to be true. Unlike some players who peak in college, she just seems to be getting better and better. I always felt that if you gave Kia the keys to the Cadillac, she would exhibit a whole other level. It used to annoy me that some posters would state that she was more of a role player at UCONN (offensively at least) but, looking back, they were probably right. She has proven that she was always more than that. I still feel her contributions at UConn merit the wall and I always will. Just about every other player she played with did or will make the wall. Yes, she should talk to Ezi but isn't there a Canadian kid who's an up and comer as well?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom