Kia Nurse | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
She will be remembered as one of the most likable among an entire team of likable athletes. She is a wonderful and perplexing blend of pure sweetness and nasty aggression. She can be scholarly one minute, and rather zany the next.

Thank you Canada, for loaning us one of your national treasures.

Reaction Score
IMHO Kia Nurse will be named to either or both AP AA team or the WBCA AA team! Thus getting her onto the Wall of Honor!

Reaction Score
Probably the best UConn Woman player to never hit the Wall of Honor. Damn shame.
Amid a bunch of really good ones, there is no doubt in my mind she is the best who won't be there.

Reaction Score
I’ve run out of things to say about Kia. She is the very embodiment and apotheosis of UConn. Larger than life when she steps out onto a basketball court these days. She has what used to be called “it“ back in the day. It is inconceivable that she will not one day be a great politician, teacher, coach, entertainer, you name it.

Reaction Score
I’ve run out of things to say about Kia. She is the very embodiment and apotheosis of UConn. Larger than life when she steps out onto a basketball court these days. She has what used to be called “it“ back in the day. It is inconceivable that she will not one day be a great politician, teacher, coach, entertainer, you name it.

Agree fully with your assessment of Kia, both present and future.
By the way, "it" is still called "it" in today's vernacular and yes, Kia has it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom