Kia Nurse will have a huge game tonight Against FSU | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse will have a huge game tonight Against FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
FSU will bring the best out of Kia tonight. They are a very physical team and they like to bang bodies up and down the floor. Kia's game will be more suited to play carefree and physical.........Will we see a 20+ point game?
Maybe.........Go Kia!!!

Reaction Score
FSU will bring the best out of Kia tonight. They are a very physical team and they like to bang bodies up and down the floor. Kia's game will be more suited to play carefree and physical....Will we see a 20+ point game?
Maybe....Go Kia!!!
It's quite possible. She had 22 against Creighton last season and another game with 19.

Reaction Score
FSU will bring the best out of Kia tonight. They are a very physical team and they like to bang bodies up and down the floor. Kia's game will be more suited to play carefree and physical....Will we see a 20+ point game?
Maybe....Go Kia!!!
Kia Nurse May or May NOT have a super game tonight against FSU. If she has her ordinary 30 point, 15 rebound, 15 assists, a 10 steals that should make me happy--but any less than that--I WANT TO KNOW--what is WRONG with KIA.?????
I'm assuming there will be NO REFS in tonights game--so KIA can bang with FSU and be physical--????

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The Huskies and Seminoles have a lot of fairly similar stats, though FSU's SOS has been weak up to this point. But some pretty impressive ones are that FSU's opponents are averaging almost 20 PFs a game against them leading to FSU's 20.1 FTAs per game, FSU has almost 12 steals per game, and opponents average 22.5 TOs against them. Clearly UConn has to take care of the ball and do its usual good job of not picking up fouls, something that Kia will need to consider in any talk about physical play.

One stat that UConn and FSU are especially good and close at is FT% Defense, as the Huskies' opponents are at 64.4% and the Seminoles are even a tad better at 63.9%. Never too early to start practicing that squeaky sneaker sole routine to induce the clanks.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya torched FSU for win #89 in our streak. I hope Stewie does the same tonight.

Reaction Score
Just checked into the MS hotel........FSU folks right across the hall.........Gambling, WCBB, Dinner and Good wine....Priceless!!

Reaction Score
Maybe....Go Kia!!!
Want to pick some stocks for me?

Reaction Score
JSLOANJR, Not a bad call. Kia didn't have the game of the century, but 14 points, 2 of 4 from the 3 point line isn't all bad. She still had to make one of her famous drive into the middle and get called for a charge, but at least it happened in the 1st period and not again. But defensively she played an awesome game. Once again, good call on your part.

Reaction Score
Every starter (and sub) on this team contributes in so many different, positive ways. That's the beauty of this team...NOBODY has to have a HUGE game for UConn to win. As long as everyone plays their game and performs as they are taught and capable of doing, this team will be just fine. (Although every Stewie game is a huge game.)

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I don't know about you guys, but I could watch Kia hitting mid-range jumpers all the live-long day.

And then there's the bank shots . . . "a little KISS!"

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Just checked into the MS hotel...FSU folks right across the hall....Gambling, WCBB, Dinner and Good wine....Priceless!!

I'll bet the FSU kids were enjoying the hotel. Not yur average away game lodgings. I live just a couple of miles away but we still stay there occasionally. Usually dinner and a few drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom