Kia Nurse Interview | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Kia Nurse sounds like someone who's been coached by CD on how to present herself and how to answer questions in an interview. Amazing young woman.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kia is very well spoken. It didn't come in her UConn orientation folder. While I'm sure she has benefited from UConn's instruction regarding media and public contacts, this is more about who she is.

Reaction Score
Kia is very well spoken. It didn't come in her UConn orientation folder. While I'm sure she has benefited from UConn's instruction regarding media and public contacts, this is more about who she is.

I agree, Rocky. Kia has always been pretty well spoken. She has always come across confident and solid in pretty much anything she does.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Kia Nurse sounds like someone who's been coached by CD on how to present herself and how to answer questions in an interview. Amazing young woman.

CD the Professional maker!! She takes amateurs and teaches them and they become ---Kia Nurse. But I think Kia has been practicing these speeches all her life. She really is enjoying Center Stage, there is no doubt (especially in Conn) that she has earned it.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Definitely enjoyed listening to that. Now I need to find out if I can find those games somewhere...internet or whatever...starting this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom