Kia Nurse and Megan Walker to Phoenix Mercury | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kia Nurse and Megan Walker to Phoenix Mercury

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Mock drafts I've seen have Charli Collier going #1.
Then a jumble with 6-4 player from Finland, Aari McDonald, Rennia Davis, Dana Evans, Guirantes in the mix.
Has Collier announced she's leaving early? If not, does Dallas have some inside scoop? Has Kuier announced she's going to play in the WNBA? Take those 2 out of the mix, and I think weak draft.

Heck, even with them in, I think it's a weak draft, just really solid at the top...

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Storm have lost Clark, Howard and Whitcomb and so far acquired Dupree and KLS. That is a BIG downgrade, especially on defense. We're going to find out just how important the non-star players have been in both of Seattle's recent Championships. I don't think they're going to get even close to repeating.

edit--Storm also acquired Talbot. I'll try to contain my enthusiasm.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dupree has always been under the radar. She is 5th in W history in scoring and 6th in rebounding. The question is: How much mileage does she have left?

Lou is lighting it up in the Spanish League and Euro League. She's the top scorer on an undefeated team, 21-0 or so, and possible MVP. This could be her moment.

Seattle also lost Langhorne, to retirement. She didn't play much in 2020, but it's another loss.

It's time for Lou and Ezi to step up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom