Kia has a real good week "down under".... | The Boneyard

Kia has a real good week "down under"....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Nurse’s incredible weekend almost came undone when she hurt her knee down the stretch against the Rangers but the early diagnosis is that she has done no serious damage. " Let's hope the early diagnosis is accurate.

Reaction Score
Oh my goodness - all of that and not a single Canadian bunny hop layup in sight!

Reaction Score
The Capitals will monitor her this week, although she said she was fine after the game.
"It's good, it's attached and that's all you need," a smiling Nurse said.
"I've got good knees so I don't understand. I'm structurally sound on my knees, I focus heavily on them and it's attached so that's all that matters."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Capitals will monitor her this week, although she said she was fine after the game.
"It's good, it's attached and that's all you need," a smiling Nurse said.
"I've got good knees so I don't understand. I'm structurally sound on my knees, I focus heavily on them and it's attached so that's all that matters."
Typical Badass comment. Kia is still the same. :)

Reaction Score
Speaking of the Capitals. Kristy Wallace of BU who is a teammate of Nurse has possibly torn her same ACL again. I was excited to see those two play together.

Reaction Score
Speaking of the Capitals. Kristy Wallace of BU who is a teammate of Nurse has possibly torn her same ACL again. I was excited to see those two play together.

Article with update on Kristy Wallace injury from Australia retweeted by the Atlanta Dream.

Her surgery is scheduled on January 24 with 12 month rehab.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
While your resting your still-attached knee, Kia, take in the tennis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom