Kia against Australia at 7:00AM our time Friday | The Boneyard

Kia against Australia at 7:00AM our time Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
If Canada takes them down it would be a significant upset...is that correct? Hope we get some early wisdom on the Boneyard Friday morning about our girl.

I assume the USA/France game at 2:15 is on NBATV?
And the same assumption goes for our semi game on Saturday...if we make it that far?
I bet Geno...if put on truth serum...isn't all that upset that we lost to France in the exhibition game.
He'll have their attention for sure.

Sunday gold: ESPN2 at 1:30. Go USA...go Kia!

Reaction Score
If Canada takes them down it would be a significant upset...is that correct? Hope we get some early wisdom on the Boneyard Friday morning about our girl.

I assume the USA/France game at 2:15 is on NBATV?
And the same assumption goes for our semi game on Saturday...if we make it that far?
I bet Geno...if put on truth serum...isn't all that upset that we lost to France in the exhibition game.
He'll have their attention for sure.

Sunday gold: ESPN2 at 1:30. Go USA...go Kia!

I like the title KIA against Australia!!! And you called her OUR girl, love that. As a newbie she has a steep learning curve--and that's enough baggage. To put her abilities up to a vote is demeaning to KIA and US Uconn Fans. We are willing to wait to see just how great she can be, my opinion--she'll be among the best.
Kelly Faris was one of the most loved UConn players, she earned that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg
Top Bottom