Khem Birch Leaves Pitt | The Boneyard

Khem Birch Leaves Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to say this is not surprising. Watch the quality and quantity of their new players go down the drain- right along with their ability to play their "style" game which they will not be able to do in the ACC.

They are scum- and do not deserve to have anyone decent play for them.

Reaction Score
What really happened? Just wondering if it was his PT or Dixon, or possibly he didn't care for the school for some reason. Sounds crazy but sometimes it can be something like not getting along with a room mate, homesickness, or other non basketball issue. A McD quitting after 1 semester is pretty unusual.

Reaction Score
Does this mean their early exit in the tourney will be in the first round and not the second?

Reaction Score
I always found it strange that a recruit of his talent wasn't more sought after by UConn and the big boys. Especially UConn since his type of skill set particularly his shot blocking abilities fit the Husky system. I had wondered if there might have been character or academic concerns.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What really happened? Just wondering if it was his PT or Dixon, or possibly he didn't care for the school for some reason. Sounds crazy but sometimes it can be something like not getting along with a room mate, homesickness, or other non basketball issue. A McD quitting after 1 semester is pretty unusual.
Pitt is suffering the karmic effect regarding the way they treated the BE in their move to the ACC. First they block the ESPN contract, and then bolt. Very underhanded. Scot has them pegged correctly. They are this rounds version of BCU. And now their football coach leaves without anyone having a clue and KB is leaving the bb team. Can't feel sorry for them.

Reaction Score
Weird situation. Articles from the Pitt area make it seem like the kid is being led in the wrong direction. Hope everything works out for him. Tough loss for Pitt given that they had to cut a recruit loose when Birch decided to reclassify.

Reaction Score

Maybe he didn't like being around a bunch of trailor parking-dwelling sister *kers in Pittsburgh, waving their damn yellow rags....

Reaction Score
Birch was tied to Pat Skerry. No one recruited him b/c they knew he would go to wherever Skerry went. When Skerry bolted for Towson; Birch was left with a staff he didn't deal well with. Too bad. By all accounts an good kid. Super talented.

Reaction Score
^ Ummmm whatever.

We have the inside scoop here at the Boneyard. He realized that pitt was a nest of lying scum and would never go anywhere in the NCAAs -so he decided to find a new place to go that was less vile and had a chance to play in a FF. I have that from a very goos source.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Maybe he didn't like being around a bunch of trailor parking-dwelling sister *kers in Pittsburgh, waving their damn yellow rags....
I saw your post on the Pitt site. It created quite a reaction.

caw

Reaction Score
Pitt is suffering the karmic effect regarding the way they treated the BE in their move to the ACC. First they block the ESPN contract, and then bolt. Very underhanded. Scot has them pegged correctly. They are this rounds version of BCU. And now their football coach leaves without anyone having a clue and KB is leaving the bb team. Can't feel sorry for them.

It's Pitt, that alone makes me feel sorry for them. I mean seriously it's Pitt, that's sad.

Reaction Score
i don't think he'll go to KenYucky , they don't have a midyear scholarship available for JStokes so how can they have one for Khem Birch. I think he'll end up in Providence.... or go pro

Reaction Score
i don't think he'll go to KenYucky , they don't have a midyear schools available for JStokes so how can they have one for Khem Birch. I think he'll end up in Providence.... or go pro
dont think he'll stay in conference and pay the stiff penalty

Reaction Score
Think it will be Kentucky. Won't sit out 2 years. Interesting that Calipari said he never even knew who Birch is. That does not wash as on the Pitt board they believe not only did he know but there might be tampering or something to that effect. Cal has others do the dirty work so his hands don't get dirty. The teflon man.

Reaction Score
If one of WWW's rivals popped a cap in the squid's arse, would anyone here be saddened by his passing? They will build a monument to him in Amherst and the rest of the world won't give a damn.

caw

Reaction Score
I dont hate the man enough to wish him death, I just wish he would go back to the nba.

Reaction Score
I would be fine with that too. I'm just saying I wouldn't shed a tear for the guy if he got run over by a bus or whatever. He is the bigget cancer in college basketball, by far.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Maybe, given the connection, he will go to Towson State...would certainly be a boon for their program. Hope he doesn't become more Squid-bait

Reaction Score
Jesus,

wishing a guy dead this close to the holidays? Did he bang your wife or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom