Kevon Jones and Dillon Harris. | The Boneyard

Kevon Jones and Dillon Harris.

Reaction Score
Playing these two guys at the line of scrimmage has been a stroke of genius. They both get upfield and at times help provide a pass rush. At least one of them that i have noticed had coverage responsibility in the flat. Along with Morgan they may be our toughest players to replace. That they happen to be CT kids is a bonus.

Reaction Score
Gilmartin is like Nick Williams from years back in that he does not have the measurable's but has the heart and talent and makes plays.
Has a lot of grit, a real pro’s pro

Reaction Score
Didn't mean to hijack the thread -- I agree with the OP that moving Jones and adding Harris have been good moves. It will get even more fun to watch our defense as they mature. They still are young.

Reaction Score
Having slighted #45 a little last week ... I come here to praise Ryan Gilmartin. He stuffed a big third down. And made his presence in the middle of Lou Spanos D. We have to feel better
He was pretty solid.

Reaction Score
Kevon Jones had a couple of huge third down stops. Seems to be pretty solid against the run. Didn’t get a chance to notice much from Harris
Harris only had one tackle and one assist, but the one solo tackle he had was very emphatic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom