KEVIN OLLIE! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KEVIN OLLIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I have been working on the UCONN campus since 1989 & remember when Kevin was a student. He was quiet & conscientious on & off the court. Because I am OLD, I still think of him as that kid & call him Kevin. After yesterday tho, I will do my best to change my thinking. He is deserving of ALL of my respect & I will refer to him as "coach". He certainly has earned it!
This is one of the classiest greatest posts I've ever read- kudos to u!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
His performance during the post-game presser was flawless. As Geno would say, really, really, really impressive.
Love his quote about- people calling us Cinderella, he says Cinderella?, this is uconn and UC basketball, we are bred to win basketball championships!

Reactions: TKs
Reaction Score
Great coach that should lead UCONN to great things for years to come. He seems like a genuine and caring man. I wish he would work on his grammar a little.

If you care that much about his grammar, you're not seeing the man himself and what he means to UConn……..

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If you care that much about his grammar, you're not seeing the man himself and what he means to UConn……..

I said he is a great coach and seems to be a genuine and caring man...I just wish that he would work on his grammar.

Reaction Score
Love his quote about- people calling us Cinderella, he says Cinderella?, this is uconn and UC basketball, we are bred to win basketball championships!

it's a nifty quote

"Somebody told me we were Cinderellas, and I was like, no, we're UConn," coach Kevin Ollie said. "This is what we do. We are born for this. We're bred to cut down nets. We're not chasing championships. Championships are chasing us."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't think he believes he's awake yet. I just can't comprehend a first year coaching in the NCAA tournament with record of 6-0 and a National championship.:) SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he expected this outcome the whole time. Just like when he took the team to the Final Four court after a loss in Houston back in December(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom