Kevin Ollie Queens College Postgame | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie Queens College Postgame

Reaction Score
Like to hear he's not happy with CV's "antics" after his 3's. Love the kid but please just make the shot and get back he's too good of a kid to have that look.

KO had a plan with the minutes in these games, likes his young bigs and I can't blame him. Problem is they are young so who knows how they react when the lights actually go on. Think a couple will step up and it's nice to have the problem of a few bigs finally and 4 guards, all things they did not have last year.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Like to hear he's not happy with CV's "antics" after his 3's. Love the kid but please just make the shot and get back he's too good of a kid to have that look.

KO had a plan with the minutes in these games, likes his young bigs and I can't blame him. Problem is they are young so who knows how they react when the lights actually go on. Think a couple will step up and it's nice to have the problem of a few bigs finally and 4 guards, all things they did not have last year.

I believe he had to use these games to find out who his best options are at big man. I think that’s why mamadou didn’t play much, he knows he’s in the top 2-3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom