Kevin Ollie Interview | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
First comment on the 4 spot was Facey and then Nolan "would have to spend some time there."
DHam can play 4 positions. Learning to play UConn defense.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
First comment on the 4 spot was Facey and then Nolan "would have to spend some time there."
DHam can play 4 positions. Learning to play UConn defense.

Perhaps, but something has seriously f-ed up if DH is playing the point. Even from the forward position.

CL82

Reaction Score
Perhaps, but something has seriously f-ed up if DH is playing the point. Even from the forward position.
Agree but I do think that we'll see him at 2,3,4. I think he is the prototype Ollie player, athletic able to play anywhere. I sounds to me like we could be running a lot of motion this year which a lot more fun to watch than our standard swing the ball, run the clock down and have the 1 or the 2 break down the D.

Reaction Score
I would expect that the offense will continue to be predicated on identifying favorable matchups and exploiting them. If you want to see a motion offense go watch Iowa high school basketball.

CL82

Reaction Score
I would expect that the offense will continue to be predicated on identifying favorable matchups and exploiting them. If you want to see a motion offense go watch Iowa high school basketball.
I hear you Big E and don't disagree but I do think that Ollie's ideal offense is going to be very fluid with considerable blurring of the lines between positions. He has the personnel to do it this year, so we'll know soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom